How It Works
How we add Facebook Fans or “Likes” to your page:
We have a worldwide network of Facebook fan pages, groups, and profiles with millions of Facebook users.
We manually send out suggestions/invitations to our users (based on the targeting options you need) to “like” your page.
Some people will like your page, and some will not. They are not forced to join your page – they have to agree and accept the fan page suggestion to like your page. Our method of adding fans means that you will get “opt-in” fans.
All fans that like your page will be real, active Facebook users. We do not use bots. All invites are done manually over the course of several weeks depending on the number of fans you order. 100% Guaranteed to Deliver!
If you order 1000 fans, then you will get 1000 real, active Facebook users added to your page – not just 1000 invites sent out!
After You Place Your Order:
1. Confirmation – We will send you a confirmation email notifying you that we have recieved your payment, and confirmed the url of your Facebook page that you entered during checkout.
2. Set Up – We will begin setting up your traffic campaign. This will take us a few days. We have to gather users in our network that fit your targeting needs. After that, we will start sending out invitations to our users for them to like your page.
3. Campaign Starts – We start sending out invitations to all of our fans and friends for them to like your page.
4. New Fans – You will start seeing new fans (likes) joining your page. NOTE: Some campaigns will take much longer than others! A few determing factors are: the topic of your Facebook page, the number of fans you already have, and the type of fans your ordered.
5. Completion – Your traffic campaign will be considered finished after we’ve added all the fans. If you ordered targeted fans, we will only count the number of fans that fit those targeted needs (you may get some non-targeted fans mixed in). We recommend that you pause other campaigns that you may be running in order to keep an accurate count.